Driving license is a very important document, it is used by drivers all over the country, driving on the road without a driving license is a legal offence, and if caught doing so, you can face jail along with heavy fine. In such a situation, if you do not have a driving license yet, then get your Permanent Driving License or Learner License made through Sarathi Parivhan Portal as soon as possible, after it is made, you can also download your driving license.
Apart from this, if you are a driving license holder, and your driving license is lost somewhere and you want to search the driving license number by name and address, or want to do Driving License Check Online, then you have come to the right place. Through this article we will give you all the information related to this, and if you want, you can also get RTO Vehicle Owner Details with the help of DL.
Driving Licence Check Online-Highlight
|Name OF Article||Complete process of Driving License Check By Name & Address / Driving License Check Online|
|Ministry||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Government of India|
|mode of process||Online|
Purpose of checking driving license
Sometimes we lose our driving license, or the license is stolen, in such a situation we need to check our license, in such a situation we can do DL Search with the help of our license details. Transport Department has provided the facility of Check Driving License Number Online on its official portal, you can check your driving license online by following the easy steps given below.
Driving Licence Search By Name and DOB
If you want to check driving license by name and date of birth, then you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all you have to visit the official transport portal of the Government of India, whose direct link I have given in the table above.
- After this the homepage of the transport portal will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, select the Drivers/Learners License option in the highlighted “Driving License Related Services” section.
- After this you select your state.
- After this, a new webpage will open, on which there will be “License-Menu”, here click on Others menu.
- Then a drop down menu will appear in which select the option “Find Application Number”.
- After this enter your state, RTO office, RTO code.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to enter the following details.
- Name Of the Applicant
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- After entering the above details, click on the submit option, after this your Online DL Check process will be completed, and your driving license details will appear on your screen.
Process to find driving license by DL number
Follow the steps given above to search driving license by DL number.
- But then select “Search Related Application” in “License-Menu”.
- After opening the new webpage, fill all the given details like DL number and date of birth.
- Then click on the submit button, in this way you can find your driving license by DL number.
Driving Licence Search By Name And Address
If you have lost your driving license, and you remember all its details, and you want to do DL Check By Name with the help of the online portal of the Transport Department, then you will have to follow the procedures given below carefully-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Transport Department, the direct link of which is provided above.
- Now you have to click on the option of Drivers/Learners License in the Driving License Related Services section.
- Now here you select your state and proceed, after this a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you click on the option of DL Search in the Others menu above.
- After this, the Driving License Search page will open in front of you.
- On the above page you can search your driving license in 2 ways, and you will have to enter the following details here-
- DL Number
- Licence Holder Name
- Relation Name
- Issued Date
- DL Issued Between
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- State और Office का नाम
- Apart from this, in advance search you will have to provide only your address and blood group and gender information.
- After entering the above information, click on the Search button, after this all the details of your driving license will appear on your screen, if you want, you can print it and keep it safe.
What are other ways to find a lost driver’s license number?
If you have forgotten your driving license somewhere or it has been stolen by someone, then you can get your duplicate driving license made by filing an FIR with the police. The process for this is given below-
- If you have lost your driving license, go to the police station in the area in which you lost your driving license.
- File a complaint and be sure to keep a copy of the FIR with you.
- After this, take an affidavit stating that you have lost your driving license.
After this you can get a Duplicate Driving License, for this follow the following steps-
- Now go to your nearest RTO, take the application form for duplicate license at the inquiry counter.
- Fill the application form completely and submit it along with other documents to the driving license branch.
- You have to pay a fee for a new driving license.
- Once you receive your new driver’s license, keep a copy of it.
driving licence,how to check driving licence status,driving licence check,driving licence status check,how to check driving licence online,check driving licence number,find lost driving licence number,how check driving licence status,check driving licence,driving licence number kaise pata kare,how to find lost driving licence number by name,driving license,driving license status check,driving licence number,driving licence status